Monday, May 7, 2012

Not just a sales pitch....

I've just signed up with Gumroad.com and I like what I see.


    A few ....decades ago (yes, decades...) myself and a good friend were in a deep discussion (over a bottle of Scotch) about The Beatles and their creativity. Their music....the process they went through etc...
A recollection of how they used to argue and bicker about when to stop ADDING to a song brought to mind that old phrase: "Keep it simple, stupid."

Well, simple IS better and such is the case at Gumroad.com.
We are living in the age of "Connectivity" and are nearing if not far exceeding the point of "social network" saturation, as far as how many aspects of our "offline" life we can incorporate into our "online" existance.

How many of us has bought something, if not just 1 thingy or widget, from eBay or Kijiji?? I would think that I would be hard pressed to find someone who hasn't.

Now how many of you have had success as being the seller??  hmmmm, different answers I'm sure on that front...

How about selling DIRECTLY to your friends, followers, ...fans??
...who knows, those "Like" buttons might turn into Dollar signs $$ ;)

Simple and easy, join Gumroad.com., create, connect, sell   ...be happy


Here, ...watch this, ...my glass is empty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment